Monday, September 20, 2010

These are my perfume baby who will cherish them later

These are my perfume baby who will cherish them later, my friends, you have to cherish and the people have stuff Oh, do not because they do not recognize their value and the disappearing hhhh My perfume plot as a woman, there is little not to cosmetics and inviting, I am no exception. In high school when secretly bought a little cheap cosmetics not skin-care products,christian louboutin in their face do the various tests. the university left the parental discipline, hehe hh is keen on this, but the situation has changed, often does not take much in their face, quite often in the same class to help with the girls dormitory and busily. see bar,christian louboutin shoes a dance weekends ago, my dorm room to line up the team, waiting for me to give them the entire issued one color in the face. and so they are sent away to, and he is not tired spirit. I do not dare to give them combing their hair, for fear of pain of the people pulling, it touches on in his head a lot of thought, good news because dance and gymnastics training, they had long hair.
Hey hh has created a one-month time every kind of hair does not re-record! hehe hh could have been playing their own thing,christian louboutin sale unintentionally became aroused attention because of the boys. reluctantly go to work the first time after the report was all the fashion leadership is strictly prohibited acts: not allowed make-up, not allowed to wear jewelry, not allowed to wear heels, skirts all knees, a collared shirt must have sleeves pull hh so I would not buy lipstick, eyebrow pencil, eye shadow what the , necklaces and rings bought only to get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment