Friday, September 10, 2010

grandfather of those antiques and paintings are in the four olds

grandfather of those antiques and paintings are in the four olds, when Red Guards smashed and surprises This deep forests can also see these antique pieces, really a little intimacy, but this thing with no use for me, I put a half-Po Wan far, raising his hand herve leger and thrown into the woods.
fat also put wet clothes Grilled up, with random bag hand hole in the package, then jumped into the river, we both took a bath, then put a piece of dry clothing and footwear in the stream pebbles, I play acoustic whistle, hello yellow chestnut back.
saw chestnut yellow from a distance running back in his mouth Diao hypertrophy of only gray hare, I do not know how the only luck the rabbit out, and even be yellow chestnut herve leger dress still only hit the dogs on the mouth of practice, I see a hare, rejoicing under the yellow on the ground holding chestnuts rolled a few times, really be a good dog, I broke off from the nest on a large dip The hive full of honey reward it.
fat, said: down the United States, the number of mountain hare Jiabu Zhu ruthless you eat this trough children. first nonsense, I really kind of hungry, you quickly clean up the rabbit pack, I went to collect firewood fire. stream stripped clean, wash the rabbit, I hold a bundle of dry twigs lit a pile of bonfire, to cast a flayed rabbit thick layer of honey, stand in the fire on the barbecue. Soon, honey roasted rabbit meat aroma drifting in the air to open, and I Tutou cut down feed the dog, rabbit left a split in two and the herve leger bandage dress enjoyment of eating fat. my life, I've never had something so fragrant, almost even swallow their fingers together, although not oil and salt seasoning, but wiped out the wild honey, then roasted pine hare meat, do not have a natural flavor of life in the city also can not imagine what the world would be such a delicious . educated youth is such a hard life with music, we were rushed to the remote mountain community, are missing something, but also got some things not in the city, it seems some things in life, I am afraid not measured and used to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment